Sunday, December 7, 2008

wow~ Long time NO see~

haha. anyway, i really didn't update my blog for a very very long time. yes, i'm back! haha... oh god, i've experience alot of things within this two+ months. Other than my own relationship problem, i've also experience the love from a bunch of people that i just know them for 3 months! those days, i will always blame, they don't want to contact me, they don't like me, they, they and they... always pointing out. now i get that, i'm the source to make things happen. instead of waiting them to contact me, i am the one who contact them, i am the one who creat fun, i am the one who inspire people! oh... although sometimes will feel blur and lost, but i shift very fast. sometimes, analysing is a good method to settle problems. make my stand clear, my solid believes of making things happen must start from me. just like what matt called me during the rope course, "miss URGENTCY". haha...

i still got alot of things would like to share. i'm a human, human will tired, so... good night. have a sweet dream...

No comments: