Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy new year!!

yeah~!! this is the BBQ party i organise~!! thank you for all of your support to make this a success! i enjoyed a lot! a new relationship had build up between us as well, cool~! haha... the most important is everybody enjoy themselves! oh~ a bit blur blur now as those in front of the pic almost didn't sleep the whole night, haha! that's the spirit of the youngster! haha... it's a very special new year eve for me! get over with a gang of energetic families! haha... although at first there's like a gap between the guest, but later on they can mix together so well~ if it's longer, i think we will play like crazy people! haha... anyway, wish all of my friends and family, happy new year!!! just enjoy and appreciate this brand new year!
although there's happiness, sad and down feeling still comes to me. SL went clubbing with Jp that gang and helped me to transfer some message to him... and... just as what i knew with his response... but, there's still expectation from me that won't have any possibility to happen. sadness concurred my mind, my heart... i know i should let it go, shift, keep on shift, but it's really hard. just can't help myself... SL told me he was very drunk last night, and yet simply hug girls in the club... although SL also told me that he falls from the stairs, need many people to bring him to the car... but, what's in my mind, what i processed is just, "he simply hug girls"... just... really can't help myself... haiz...

3 comments:

JunJun said...

在新的一年里,要加油哦~
^.^

华语有一个词,叫 舍得~
为什么这样叫?
因为 有 舍
才会 有 的 ~

明白吗?

加油~


btw,对不起哦~
不能到你家去~

Anonymous said...

这世界还有太多事情是你不懂的,也等着你去探索的,看东西有时不要太过肯定,然后很确定是这样了。千万不要这样!!
如果你想你的人生过得快乐的话,你就要相信一个信念,“未来还有太多太多的美好东西等着你去拥有“。相信你是幸福的!!你想想吧!!你拥有的所有东西,你肯定你有去好好珍惜它的存在吗??人是要一步一脚印的去经历他自己的人生的,没有得跳过的!!千万不要心急...

仔细的左看右看吧。。你会发现你拥有的不只这些。。。记得要看看你身边的人,不要让关心你的人处处在担心你...
当你不快乐的时候,请关心你身边的人先,然后再问自己是否有伤心...久而久之,你看东西就会看得很清楚了...
你还有很长的路要走呢..慢慢走吧
...哈哈..



38 的啊隆....

~*Mika's heart*~ said...

thx~ thank u vry much..
i will receive that and digest it.
^^