Wednesday, July 9, 2008

asiaWorks training~!!

i've attend a training at asiaworks. the handsome man beside me is our trainer, kenito, a japanese hawaiian.

its a great training on self awareness, organizational committment, leadership, teamwork and effectiveness.
i've change a lot on my attitude, my responsibility, openess and more.. i made my intention very very clear, i commited to achieve the goals i set for myself.

other than that, my relationship with my friends too. my intention is to contribute to them more then i do. haha!

3 comments:

NicholasZx said...

great~ keep on~
Have A Great Life There~
Commit yourself to achive your goal that you Have set~

Cheers~ BIG 4 For You~
My Love~XD

-Nicholas-

~*Mika's heart*~ said...

aha~ for sure~ i commited to complete all the goals!!!

BIG 4 for you too~!!!

~*Mika's heart*~ said...

aha~ for sure~ i commited to complete all the goals!!!

BIG 4 for you too~!!!