Friday, July 11, 2008

my best friends in college~!!!

hwi yee~ my bestie~
she's the one who help me out of a terrible nightmare. she always give me advice and support when i'm in trouble. she's really beautiful, and yet sometime i can't control myself to look at her. (i'm normal k, don't misunderstood~!!! haha!!) other than a good friend to know, she's a good leader too. she'll organise all the work to do and the material that needed, so that not wasting any body's precious time. she's my idol for managing things. i'm learning~ haha! anyway, i appreciate her commitment to me. i'll commit to her more than she does!!!



1 comment:

BB_hwiyee said...

wei wei so po...i now only saw this page on ur blog.now only relize tat i m ur idol..wakakaka~
u write all this make me so touch lehhhh..sopoh