Monday, July 28, 2008

a summary of 4days

ha ha, didn't manage to up-date my blog for 3 days.

on last Friday, i got a class with the subject named, "culture studies". in this class, we just need to watch a movie and give a report about my feeling, that's all, a relaxing subject. before the movie started to play, my lecturer, mark, want to test on the speaker, he used a vcd that contain some hits songs' MTV. when the song by jay chow, 'the secret', the whole class sings together, as if we were in the ktv. haha! i like the feel~ ^^ okay, talk about the movie we watched that day, its title is 'American history X', before the movie started, mark did mention its a 18XS movie, but i didn't aspect that its almost like an adult movie. luckily the scene that makes me embarrassed not too much in the movie. =.=the starting of the movie straight away gave me a big shocked already...
how about Saturday? oh~ nothing special happened. ha ha! as usual, back from college then take some rest, do some research for the assignments then teach drawing again. oh ya ya ya!!! remember about the class on Saturday that i want to describe. pengajian malaysia, guess what's that subject for. its a subject that teach us how to critic the government and clear about our right. ha ha! i like those subject really much, can show my ability to debate. ha ha! really enjoy about that!
Sunday!!! a great day to meet up my dear friends from asia works again!!!
its some of theirs graduation for the advance course. why I'm there? of course to support them and celebrate with them! after the graduation ceremony, Edmond, ash, kt teoh and i went to strawberry field to have dinner. something really funny to me, but very sorry for Edmond. his car gt in an accident on Saturday, and yet, yesterday, his car's tayar 'puncit'!! ha ha... so three of the men busy to change the tayar, while me, taking photo and watching the people that pass by--actually i was day dreaming. =p after the dinner, we went to tree house again, the place that we celebrate our basic graduate memorial place. ha ha! oh ya, before this i forgot to mention about when i meet Erin, what my reaction. i really didn't feel like this before, when i saw her, of course, both of us hug together and i cried! i cried because I've been missing her so much! wow! i didn't do this to any of my friends before. this is the changes that i reserve after the basic training. ha ha. happy about it. a happy but tired day end up with big smile on my face.

how bout today? at first in the morning worrying will Ena scold me for not completing the mood board and the mind map. but then when the class start, i totally get myself into the world of collage. really fun to do collages, but i still can't really differentiate the things that is suitable for the art movement i chose- pop art. i committed to try my best to done all the work that had given! i can do it!!!!

this is done by Ena, she really is my idol!!! love her so much!

1 comment:

NicholasZx said...

haha~lol
not even contribute something~XP