Monday, August 11, 2008

arrr... just get into an accident...


just now about 11.45am, i get into an accident around a traffic light at wangsa melawati. my heart still shivering. luckily i'm not injured, fine, don't worry about that. my car was knocked by a big lorry which carries sand. my car was seriously injured and later i'm going to report at the kl police station. i was stunned when the lorry just crashed the right hand side of my car. i just stopped it by the road side. the 1st thing i did is to call my dad. but he didn't puck up the phone, so i called my mom. i was so nervous and yet my fingers was shivering while i dial the numbers.luckily there's a uncle who help me by my side. really lucky! haha..

but then the problem now is, i don't have car to drive to college. so , i've planned to overnight at my friend's house so that to cut down the lrt fee.

5 comments:

Eric said...

wah...ur myvi O.O
omg omg omg
dun know how to say it =.='''
lorry bump u =.=''

haiz...人没事就好了...==

Unknown said...

thank god you're okay.

=)

NicholasZx said...

be aware~
drive carefully lor^^

=)

Vivient said...

bcarefull nex time!:)

~*Mika's heart*~ said...

thx for all of yr consious~