Sunday, August 31, 2008

my intention to chase him back!!


yesterday, when i'm on the way back to home, something reminds me about our national day thats going to be today. that link me to raymond's birthday. then i wonder, there's another person's birthday... oh no! jp's birthday! how dare to forget about his birthday.

to let those don't know much about me, he was my boyfriend last year. a guy that chase and waited me for more than 1 and a half year untill i knoded my head. i did something really wrong to him, and i regret for what i've done to him. we broke up twice and i'm the one who dump him twice! how stupid am i to let go a guy that's almost perfect as a boyfriend!

back to what happened yesterday. when i back to home, his buddies on the line, and i just ask them wether there's a celebration for him. okay, for sure, there was. i told myself, i'll go. i wanted his friends to keep it as a secret, i'll give him a surprise. this reminds me, i've done the same thing last year and i was his girlfriend. *hit myself* before that, i went to jusco, the main intention was not to buy a present for him, is to find the shoe i want before the mega sales end.

when i settled my stuff, i ask my brothers for suggestion of his present. one told me to give him something that can eat, my youngest brother told me to give him a girlfriend! i stunned for a few minutes... i ask my dad for suggestion (the 1st time i'll ask him for suggestions), he gave me the same answer as my 2nd brother-chocolate. i just rush down to the ground floor and look foward for chocolates. then i found 1 that the pakaging is quite unique, i just took that and straight away went toward the counter. i scanned the surrounding and i found something that that may suite him as a basketballer-addidas shower gel. but then the price was over my badget, then i just look around again (my brother was lining up for me). suddenly i remeber that he drives, i decide to buy a car air refresher. my mom suggested me to bring both of the item to the counter, the chocolate may more expensive than the air fresher. at last, i chose the air refresher as the chocolate is RM20++. rushing here and there in the complex to wrap the present and the birthday card.

finally, i reach at the restaurant, i don't dare to step in, and my contact lens was dry at that time, i can't see properly. luckily his friend came out and gave me a call. then i just went in and jp was shock on his face. they arrage me to sit beside him, i also don't know why they do so. as what normal people will do, asking about how's the life goes, bla, bla, bla~ then straight away skip to the part they want him to make a wish, playing fun with the picture we took last year. i don't really feel good for what they were doing, i want to cry... i just stand up and staright away to the .wash room. i can feel the silent when i did that. i cried in the wash room and i really feel bad at the moment... luckily after i wipe my face then only a girl from the gang came in. when i back to the seat, jp asked wether i'm okay, of course i'll answer him i'm okay...

before the celebration end, i made my mind to say sorry to him for what ive done. his reply was, it had been such long, nevermind... aikz... when the celebration end, he raise his hand and shoke hand with me to say thank you. he accompanied me to my car with the reason he want to have a look at my car, how injured it was after the accident. before i get into my car, i said something i didn't even thought that i'll spoke out. i said i did thought of can us be together again. i think he was stunned at the moment, and he gave me a sign *contact with phone*, then he just went off. the whole way back, i've make sure that my heart is still with him. so, my intention is to chase him back now. i'll doubled up how he treat me last time, more good! i'm sure that i won't regret for that for this time. not fate control me, but i'm the one who over-control the 'fate!! i'll grab the chance myself! i'll tell him how much i love him by action! go go go!!!

4 comments:

NicholasZx said...

Go GO GO~^^follow what's your intention~ Just go for it

You can Do it~YES!!!

Eric said...

cheer up

~*Mika's heart*~ said...

thx...
i appriciate yr supportive!

Vivient said...

go la go la