Monday, September 1, 2008

my family members~


the first, of course is my mom. she's a superwoman that have a lot of life experience. she'll always share with me, and i'll share with her too. she's a great mom that thought me a lot of things.

the other one is my 1st younger brother, admas. look! so cute~ he is a funny guy that is a girls magnet too. a lot of my friends say that he is cute with his chubby face and he has humour. he's like my friend, but if we argue, there be earthquake... haha... a lot of my friends ask why am i so friend with him, just because he's just one year younger than me. i'll always ask for his suggestion or comment whenever i do my assignment.

this is my 2nd younger brother, alcent, a humorous person too. but he always acting cute and he doesn't like to face the camera. a crazy guy that is quite good in maths or counting but then he is too proud and make careless mistake all the time. he is sri kdu's basketball representitive too. he is the only one who have a pair of healthy eyes too. honestly, i think he is a handsome guy that can attract the girls too. haha... my friends said that he's like a korean. i think in this picture you can't make the decisions. wait till i got the chance to take his picture 1st. haha...

aha~! this is the youngest one in my family. a little boy that is hyperactive. cute and likes to imagine all the time. i think he is quite talented in acting. he is in sjk(c)kepong 2's basketball school team. kinda good in running too. what makes me proud of him is, his bm is the best in our family. haha!!

No comments: