Wednesday, September 10, 2008

a moody day...

my heart just like the weather today. sometimes cloudy and sometimes shine. i really miss him very much adn yet i don't know what to do. every time i feel like want to call him, i'll think twice. i'll stop my mind and tell myself," u got to wait, be patient..." ya... i have to wait, i can't disturb him. just wait... Shirley did gave me some hint so that i'll give up. but i told her i won't for sure. that's what i want? to be with him and love him forever? i'm asking myself again, what do you want? think deeply... i need him to give me a chance, just a chance...

a necklace he gave me last year as my birthday present. wearing it 24 hours except bathing. actually the clover dropped, and i just framed it back. but after taking this picture, then only i realise i've make it the wrong position and yet its up-side-down now. haha!!




this is a picture took in 2007, Shirley's birthday. we celebrate for her. what a sweet memory. haha! i still remember i bake a something with bread for her. haha! and it's very... yulkz!! you know what? JP ate almost everything. oh gotch!!





this is a Christmas's present from him in 2007. although the crystal looks a bit fake, but i like it. i wonder how much he had spend on me... so, my waiting is just a very minor case. i'll wait...



1 comment:

shuatlee said...

miss tat day...
n thx 4 baking me tat bday cake for me..haha