Friday, September 26, 2008

Just graduated from AW advance course!!

It's been how many days i didn't up date my blog... hm... I don't know. Haha!! Anyway, it's kind a busy after the advance course, a lot things are waiting to be done during this holiday. Wow! a full filled holiday, everyday busying. Anyway, I like this kind of life! Haha!! Those people in the picture are my buddies that went through the advance course journey with me. It's kind a fun, exciting and full of memory. Believe me, they are great and we become best friend in just 5 days! What i experience through the course is living as a human being in this world. Everything is done 100% and with a great urgency! Haha... I've been running away from a lot of things that i don't feel it's comfortable, because of that, i lost a lot of chances. Honestly, I was running away to become an adult too, as te adult life seem so hard and tough. Now, I'm no longer acting cute or blur, i'm an adult now that dare to express what I know and what i think about. It's not a shame, it's just the way to let other people get connected with me. I'm going to Leadership program next month, for me, it's full of mysterious and I'm really excited about it. Don't think too much, just go for anything with your heart, ask your heart, what you want and just go for it! Go! Go! Go!

1 comment:

yaulkenmun said...

haha.....it's really great that we all graduated from the advance course,hehe...it's really fun and really nice to meet u there and really happy to see a change of u in the advacnce course...keep up the spirit and live in your contract....

take care buddy.....