Saturday, September 27, 2008

a dream of him...


I think it's because I miss him too much. I dream of him... It's a dream that I had to attend a dinner, and I've invited him. His attend make me surprise. I was damn happy and ecxited! When I saw him, I was like hug him tight and be with him where ever he go. In a sudden, my brother wake me up! Oh my god! I don't care about him and continue with my dream. But this time, he was scolding me, scold me for like tp judge other people without looking at myself. I can feel the sad very clear, it was so real... When I awake, I can't stop myself, I just burst into cry and I was wishing that was real. I really miss him a lot. I rather he scold me right infront of me than just running away from me, don't pick up my phone, don't reply my message. It's more hurt than scolding me... I really miss him...

No comments: