Monday, September 8, 2008

my granpa's don't know what call ceremony~

my cutie cousin sister, hui qing. she's like a princess. so cute~ everytime i saw her also can't control myself to hug her. haha!
look at her eyes! just like had put on eyeliner. haha!!
mee kee and i. they got to wear dark blue shirt, and i don't need to. haha... lucky me. why? because i'm not the 'inner grandchildren' of my grandpa. haha... i also don't know how to explain. i wear those before, it's really very, very, very uncomfartable.
mika, qian and mee kee. qian was a big brother among us during the ceremony. actualy he is not, but then the eldest one is at england, so he replaced it. a funny guy who can put his foot above his head whenever sitting or standing. that made mee kee and i kept laughing and screaming. argh... tired...
mei xin and mei mei. both are cute and yet beautiful. mei xin is mee kee's younger sister, with a good frame. she'll be a pretty girl in the future. mei mei, my grandpa's gred-granddaughter. very adorable and has a cute voice just like dolls~ haha!
mei mei~!! she's so~ cute~
actualy i feel that this ceremony is for us to gather together, some sort of gathering. the family on my mom's side is very big. we'll meet each other once a year only during the chinese ney year. so, i appriciate this very much and yet i willing to get MC for my class today. i fell that this worth. haha.. anyway, i really feel don't want to leave when it end. i'll miss them very much. aikz...

No comments: