Monday, May 11, 2009

mother's day 。母亲节

This year we celebrate differently and special enough. We had a mini buffet last night at my house and all my aunt and uncle came to celebrate together. So, total up, there are 6 mommys celebrate together. Other than having buffet, they sing k too, as my aunt bought a karaoke set as mother's day gift to my grandma. It was so warm, i mean the scenario, i like that kind of feel.

em mm~yummy~

This is the handmade baggy i made for my mom. But i tried to use oil paint, it haven't dry yet, so i just get to show her but cant use yet.. so sorry about that. Every year i will make cards, but this year tried something different. Feel the fullness. ha ha!

While this is for my grandma~! This is what i taught the kids in the centre as well, just the material just left some, so... the face is red. ha ha! As long as she like it.

No comments: