Sunday, February 8, 2009

valentine

every of the things remind me about the past. not to pull myself back, but to remind myself. anyway, i look back, i just been once that i'm in a relationship during valentine, but not a happy one, so just forget about that.
i will always ask myself, when will be my turn? receiving all those present, someone special to over with?
i know i don't need to worry all about that, it will come by time. i did receive flowers before, but i did not appriciate it...
now it gone, i just regret so much that i didn't keep it. how many times i dream that he was back, but all that's just dream...
any u-turn?
he said will not. i said i know.
but in my heart, i told myself, there may still have chance. somebody ask me, what for?
making myself suffer.
i just enjoy that.
u can say that its crazy.
i just don't know how to explain about that feeling.
i will take that as a punishment from the god...
i will just take that as a way to cover my guiltiness...

No comments: