Saturday, February 7, 2009

awaken.i'm back.

yes, i'm back, i'm back with passion, i'm back with lots of scar.
as this year, a wonderful starting point for me. lots of happy things happened. just a message from JP, it represent all the message i lost. its worth that. i really very happy and even can't believe my eyes that's from him. nevermind, i'm happy with that, although its a belated birthday wishes, at least he remember... just like what fish leong said in her blog, no matter how many present i get, if it's not from the specific person, it's nothing... now i understand... ya, i appriciate that very much. a special wishes for a special person. ^^

went to chaozhou, china during chinese new year. a great experience. we have been to our grandpa's and grandma's village there. experience the village life and also the city life. my birthday over there too.

tada~ the most natural smile from me. just like what my mum say, a special birthday for a special me. i just feel regret that my birthday not with JP and friends... the only thing i regret...


a sot sot bestie in college, rachel. when both of us sit together, topics won't stop flowing out from our mouth. haha! i like that! muaxx~ rachel! happy birthday! thank you to hwi yee as well, for the yummy cheese cake, the chocolate drink and also the beatiful scene. thank you very much! ><

1 comment:

JunJun said...

加油加油加油~
^.^